Re: [genome] UCSC Browser Down

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Apr 19, 2023, 1:31:02 PM4/19/23
to Lex Smallhorne, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Our main site is currently down for some emergency maintenance. In the meantime, our mirror sites are operational. We hope to be back in a few hours and will report when we are.

Europe mirror: http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu
Asia mirror: http://genome-asia.ucsc.edu

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro

UCSC Genome Browser

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 9:00 AM Lex Smallhorne <Lex_Sma...@snp.com.au> wrote:

Hi UCSC Crew,

Is the browser currently undergoing maintenance? We have been unable to open it for the past three hours.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Lex

Lex Smallhorne

Senior Scientist| Cytogenetics Department | Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology

P  + 61 7 3377 8276 | F  + 61 7 3377 8261 | A 24 Hurworth St Bowen Hills QLD 4006 | AUSTRALIA

www.snp.com.au

This message and any files transmitted with it contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

--

---

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Apr 21, 2023, 6:14:07 PM4/21/23
to Lex Smallhorne, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Thank you again for reporting your issues and contacting the UCSC support team.

We are happy to inform you that the UCSC Genome Browser is now back in a stable state, and the connectivity issues should now be resolved. Please let us know if you encounter any more issues when using the UCSC Genome Browser.