New hubs: ReMap 2022 and SIHUMI

Gerardo Perez

Sep 13, 2021, 7:07:23 PM9/13/21
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the new ReMap 2022 Regulatory Atlas hub and the new Simplified Human Intestinal Microbiota (SIHUMI) assembly hub as our latest publicly available hubs.

ReMap 2022 consists of a database of Human, Mouse, Drosophila and Arabidopsis regulatory regions from an integrative analysis of DNA-binding sequencing experiments: http://genome.ucsc.edu/s/gperez2/ReMap2022

SIHUMI is an assembly hub for eight different species of the human intestine, known as SIHUMIx. This hub includes track data for annotation, ORFs as novel protein candidates, transcriptomic expression, and peptide to spectra maps: http://genome.ucsc.edu/s/gperez2/SIHUMI_hub