[genome-announce] Merged Cell Expression on hg38

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

May 6, 2022, 4:40:58 PM5/6/22
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello,

The Genome Browser already provided single-cell RNA-seq datasets for
the human GRCh38/hg38 assembly, but those data have so far been split
among a collection of tracks depending on the organ and publication
source. We are happy to announce that data from 12 of those papers (and
14 organs) are now available in a combined Merged Cells track that
provides normalized RNA-seq values for every cell type in those sets. All
components were normalized to show expression in parts per million.

Example of the Merged Cells track display for the ACE2 gene

The following tracks were incorporated into this Merged Cells track:

We hope that this combined format will facilitate research and comparison
with the recently released Tabula Sapiens expression tracks.