Genome Browser support during the holidays

Gerardo Perez

Dec 20, 2022, 1:31:53 PM12/20/22
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody had a good and productive year. As we are coming close to the end of 2022, we would like to thank our users for their continued interest in the Browser and inform everyone about our limited availability during these upcoming holidays.

The UCSC campus will be closed from Friday, December 23, 2022 through Monday, January 2, 2023. During this time we will be monitoring the mailing lists for urgent messages, but many questions may go unanswered until early January.

General Genome Browser questions: gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Private list (not publicly archived or searchable) for questions containing sensitive information: genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

Questions regarding setting up a mirror site or troubleshooting an existing mirror site: genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

You may find the answer to your question in our archived mailing list forums:

Google Group forum: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/forum/#!forum/genome

Google Group Mirror site forum: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/forum/#!forum/genome-mirror

You could also use our recently enhanced Genome Browser search, which now includes results in our help docs and public hubs. Here are some Genome Browser releases you may have missed:

Thank you again for your continued support. We strive to provide the best tool for our users, and always want to hear how we can improve. If you have any suggestions you would like to submit to the Genome Browser, such as novel datasets we could adopt, or features you would like to see, you may do so here: http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgUserSuggestion

Happy holidays!

 - The Browser Team