Updated Chain/Net tracks for Mouse (mm39/GRCm39)

Gerardo Perez

Mar 31, 2021, 7:32:39 PM3/31/21
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the update to the Chain/Net tracks for the recently released mouse assembly mm39/GRCm39. The chain track shows alignments of the mouse assembly to 29 other organisms using a gap scoring system that allows longer gaps than traditional affine gap scoring systems. The net track shows the best mouse/other chain for every part of the other genome.
We would like to thank Angie Hinrichs, Hiram Clawson, Lou Nassar, and Gerardo Perez for the development and release of these tracks.