[genome-announce] FANTOM5 transcription start sites for Human, Mouse, Dog, Rhesus, Rat, and Chicken

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Jul 20, 2023, 8:01:56 PM7/20/23
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the release of FANTOM5 promoter-level expression data for hg19hg38mm10canFam3rheMac8rn6, and galGal5. The FANTOM5 tracks show mapped transcription start sites (TSS) and their usage in primary cells, cell lines, and tissues to produce a comprehensive overview of gene expression across the human body using single-molecule sequencing.

We would like to thank to the FANTOM5 consortium, the Large Scale Data Managing Unit and Preventive Medicine and Applied Genomics Unit, the Center for Integrative Medical Sciences (IMS), and RIKEN for providing this data and analysis. We would also like to thank Gerardo Perez and Jairo Navarro for the creation and release of these tracks.