[genome-announce] gnomAD v3.1.1 track available for hg38

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Jul 14, 2021, 4:28:04 PM7/14/21
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce an update to the Genome Aggregation Database (gnomAD) variants track for the hg38/GRCh38 assembly. The gnomAD v3.1.1 variants track contains the same underlying data as v3.1, but with minor corrections to the VEP annotations and dbSNP rsIDs. In this update, we have now included the mitochondrial chromosome data that was released as part of gnomAD v3.1 but after the UCSC version of the track was created and released. For more information about gnomAD v3.1.1, please see the related changelog.