JASPAR tracks for human (hg19/hg38)

Luis Nassar

Sep 30, 2021, 1:08:40 PM9/30/21
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu

We are pleased to announce the release of the JASPAR Transcription Factors tracks for human assemblies hg19/GRCh37 and hg38/GRCh38.

These data represent genome-wide predicted binding sites for TF (transcription factor) binding profiles in the JASPAR CORE collection. This collection is an open-source database containing a curated, non-redundant set of binding profiles derived from published collections of experimentally defined transcription factor binding sites for eukaryotes.

JASPAR has been a popular Public Hub for many years and in collaboration with their group, the data can now be found as native tracks. The hub will continue to exist uninterrupted and includes data on additional assemblies mm10, danRer11, dm6, ce10, araTha1, and sacCer3.

See the track description page for more information including data access, available filters, display conventions, and direct links to the other assemblies.

We would like to thank Anthony Mathelier and Oriol Fornes as well as the rest of the researchers that develop and maintain the JASPAR database.