Browser Maintenance Thursday, April 15th @ 2pm

Luis Nassar

Apr 13, 2021, 8:02:00 PMApr 13
to genome-...@soe.ucsc.edu

We will be performing an extended network maintenance this coming Thursday, April 15th, starting at 2pm Pacific Time during our scheduled maintenance window. We will be reducing the maximal TCP packet size in order to more reliably and efficiently serve our users.

We estimate the site will be unavailable for 2-4 hours.

During this time our primary website (https://genome.ucsc.edu/) and download server (https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/) as well as supporting servers will be unavailable. BLAT services and our mirror sites, however, will remain available during this outage:

Thank you for your patience and continued interest in the Genome Browser.