1 view

liat moyal

Apr 10, 2018, 11:23:17 AM4/10/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,
We are using your browser and lately we have some problem with the BLAT option as follow:

Do you know if this problem is going to be resolved soon?

Thanks in Advance,
Liat Moyal

Dept. of Plant Pathology and Weed Science

ARO Volcani Center

HaMaccabim Road,  Rishon LeTsiyon 7528809, P.O.B 15159

Israel

Brian Lee

Apr 10, 2018, 11:44:54 AM4/10/18
to liat moyal, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List
Dear Liat,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your question about BLAT not working.

We did a test and see that BLAT is working for the following assemblies: hg38, hg19, mm10, and mm9.   Can you verify you are using our public site (genome.ucsc.edu) and share what assembly you are searching?

It's possible that you are using a non-official/third-party mirror of the UCSC Genome Browser. Non-official mirrors are not operated by our staff and thus are not supported by our support team. Please check the URL of the site you are experiencing the issue on - our official sites which we provide support for are listed below:

Official UCSC Genome Browser sites:

U.S. site: http://genome.ucsc.edu
Asia mirror: http://genome-asia.ucsc.edu
Europe mirror: http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu

Resources:

Official/sponsored mirrors & third-party mirrors: http://genome.ucsc.edu/mirror.html
Using a Supported Mirror Site: http://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/help/genomeEuro.html

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions and reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu messages will be archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

Training videos & resources: http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html