student needs information UCSC Ebola Genome Portal

Ahmed Arslan

Oct 4, 2016, 11:58:43 AM10/4/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I am a PhD student in belgium and working on Ebola virus disease, for a data analysis I need to have genomic/proteomics sequences of survivials
(human host, preferably) of Ebola virus disease, can you please guide me from where and how can I retrieve the required data ?

Thanks, good day !! ​

best,

Ahmed Arslan
Doctoral candidate

Computational Systems Biology (CSB)
Department of Microbial and Molecular Systems,
KU Leuven
Kasteelpark Arenberg 22 box 2460,
B-3001 Heverlee, Belgium
Phone: 0032 16326995

Luvina Guruvadoo

Oct 4, 2016, 5:15:53 PM10/4/16
to Ahmed Arslan, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for your question. We do not provide the host sequences here at UCSC. You may try posting your question on a bioinformatics forum such as biostars.org. The data we do provide is available on our downloads page here: http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/downloads.html#ebola_virus

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo