BED format for Scrofa 11.1

Abdolrahman Khezri

Oct 10, 2017, 11:41:42 AM10/10/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
hello and good morning

i am trying to download annotated file in BED format for Scrofa 11.1 but unfortunately i cant find it in your website and as far as i  aware UCSC is the only source that provide BED format for annotated genome.

i would be appreciate if you could help me with this.

Abdolrahman Khezri
Postdoc
Innland University college

Brian Lee

Oct 10, 2017, 12:39:20 PM10/10/17
to Abdolrahman Khezri, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Abdolrahman,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your question about Scrofa 11.1 data.

While we have not yet released the Sscrofa11.1/susScr11 assembly to our public site, you can find the assembly on our development server: http://genome-test.soe.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGateway?db=susScr11

Please note the message about how data and tools on our genome-test server are under development, have not been reviewed for quality, and are subject to change at any time.

You can use the Table Browser to extract data from the susScr11 assembly on our test site: http://genome-test.soe.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables?db=susScr11

Likewise some, but not all of the data, is available on a test download site, http://hgdownload-test.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/susScr11/ (you may note that we don't have the table files on the test download server, but again you can use the Table Browser to extract that information).

At this time it is not clear when we will do a quality check and release of the susScr11 assembly to the public site, but if you would like email updates about the UCSC Genome Browser, you can subscribe to our Announcements List:

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---

Brian Lee

Mar 15, 2018, 5:39:59 PM3/15/18
to Abdolrahman Khezri, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Abdolrahman,

I wanted to be sure you were aware we released the susScr11 assembly last November:  http://genome.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/newsarch.html#111317

All the best,
Brian Lee
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Brian Lee <bria...@soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:
[...]

Abdolrahman Khezri

Mar 21, 2018, 10:40:39 AM3/21/18
to Brian Lee, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Thank you so much for your email, yes iam aware.

All the best

Abdolrahman khezri

Innland Norway university of applied science