hg19 to csab liftover

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

jck...@u.washington.edu

未讀,
2017年6月15日 上午10:56:382017/6/15
收件者:gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
I am looking to convert bed files (ultimately fasta files) from hg19 to chlsab2-chlorocebus sabeus (green monkey). I see the liftover files to go from csab to human, but not the other way around. I also have the hg19 coordinates converted to caljac and rhemac, so a liftover from any of those 3 three chlsab would be really helpful!

Thank you,
Jason Klein

Chris Villarreal

未讀,
2017年6月15日 中午12:55:202017/6/15
收件者:jck...@u.washington.edu、UCSC

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. We have hg19 to chlSab1 LiftOver files here. The chlSab1 sequence is 'identical' to chlSab2
however, the chromosome names differ by the presences of v1 on the chlSab2 names. You may also find the rheMac3 to hg19 here and calJac3 to hg19 here.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

回覆所有人
回覆作者