A question about Data Integrator tool

zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir

Jun 15, 2015, 11:12:06 AM6/15/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear,

I navigated to https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgIntegrator for several
times, but web page was not loaded. Is the problem related to the website
or related to
the my internet service?

Kindest regards
Dr. Mohamad Zamani-Ahmadmahmudi

Department of Clinical Science, Faculty of Medicine, Shahid Bahonar
University,
Kerman, Iran.
Email: zaman...@ut.ac.ir; Tel:+983413222944; Fax: +983413222944; P.O
Box: 76169133

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jun 16, 2015, 4:34:16 PM6/16/15
to zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Mohamad,

We are looking into the issue. In the meantime, changing your URL to "http" instead of "https" should load the page.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir

Jun 16, 2015, 5:52:30 PM6/16/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear,
I performed your recommendation "changing your URL to "http" instead of
"https" should load the page" for loading Data Integratror, but the page
was not loaded again. How can I fix the problem?

Regards,

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jun 23, 2015, 4:11:33 PM6/23/15
to zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Mohamad,

Thanks for reporting this. Let us know if the following URL is working for you:

http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgIntegrator

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir

Jun 24, 2015, 11:52:02 AM6/24/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Luvina,

Many thanks for your response. I tried again but nothing was loaded. I
provide you a screen of website after navigating into proposed link
(http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgIntegrator). Screen was attached as
picture file.

Kindest regards,
untitled.JPG

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jul 1, 2015, 2:20:35 PM7/1/15
to zaman...@alumni.ut.ac.ir, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Mohamad,

Thanks for your reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, which version of Internet Explorer are you using, and which operating system? It's possible the problem is web-browser specific; you may also want to try Firefox and Chrome.