Website

Lwin KM

May 19, 2015, 3:49:34 PM5/19/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear UCSC genome administrator,

I've been using genome website UCSC for about 6 years now and I truly enjoy the versatility of the website. Recently I noticed that genome website updated their home page a little bit, but that's fine.

I often used in-silico PCR and it's very useful. I noticed that I can't copy the PCR sequence product after in-silico PCR. Besides, when I copy and paste my primer, it doesn't work. I have to manually type all primer nucleotide one by one.

Looking forward to your awesome web tool for our graduate students alike.

Thank you,
Lwin

PhD candidate
Cornell University

Luvina Guruvadoo

May 26, 2015, 3:01:44 PM5/26/15
to Lwin KM, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Lwin,

Thank you for using the Genome Browser. This could be an issue related to your web browser or computer. We were unable to reproduce this problem. Which OS and web browser are you using?

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group