Re: In-Silico PCR block

Che-Yu Lee

Aug 17, 2015, 12:52:51 PM8/17/15
to genome
Hi,

I got reply from Ann Zweig and she kindly remove our ip from delay list. However, our program is still blocked from requesting the website. Could you please help me with this? Thank you.

Best,

Jerry
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Che-Yu Lee <cl...@fulgentdiagnostics.com> wrote:
To whom it may concern,

This is Jerry. I am working on a research project and sending too many web requests. Now the (IP address 68.165.47.46) is blocked from the server. I am sincerely sorry about this mistake and hope you can unblock my IP address. I will make sure to use only one request at a time in the future and limit to one hit every 15 seconds. Thank you.

Regards,

Jerry

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

Che-Yu Lee

Aug 17, 2015, 12:52:52 PM8/17/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Steve Heitner

Aug 17, 2015, 1:04:41 PM8/17/15
to Che-Yu Lee, genome

Hello, Jerry.

I do see many entries for your IP address in our server, but none of them appear to have incurred any substantial delays.  When an IP address is blocked on our server, it is blocked for a specific period of time after which, the IP address is automatically unblocked.  The more hits from a particular IP address, the longer the block.  The longest block I saw for your IP address was for just over 6 minutes and there is currently no block on your IP address.

To prevent being blocked again in the future, please follow the usage guidelines as Ann illustrated in her previous email to you.

Please contact us again at gen...@soe.ucsc.edu if you have any further questions.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum.  If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

---
Steve Heitner