problems loading browser sessions

VINCENZO CALVANESE

May 23, 2016, 12:30:36 PM5/23/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Good Morning,
I am having problems loading several sessions I had saved under my user. I have accessed them or a regular basis in the past months and never had this problem. they seem to be there but if I click the browser button the browser screen never loads.
I noticed it a couple of days ago and thought it was temporary but it is still ton working. It seems to happen mostly with sessions that have multiple tracks.
Please advise me on how to solve this. They contain years worth of work.
Thanks.
Vincenzo Calvanese, PhD

Christopher Lee

May 25, 2016, 6:15:07 PM5/25/16
to VINCENZO CALVANESE, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hi Vincenzo,

Thank you for your question about loading sessions. We were able to load a few of
your sessions with no problems, are you still experiencing the issue? If so, can you
be sure you are using our main site at http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgSession and not
our official European mirror http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgSession or any other mirror site?

If the problem still persists, is it possible for you to share a few of the session links that aren't
working? You can share them with me off-list if you do not want to share them publicly.

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any
further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address
are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you
may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

--

---