CpG sites

Erico Torrieri

Apr 25, 2017, 10:22:36 AM4/25/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear,

I want to download of all CpG sites coordinates of hg19, could you give me any suggestions?

MSc. Érico Torrieri
PhD student at Ribeirão Preto School of Medicine - Genetics Department
Bandeirantes Avenue, 3900
Ribeirão Preto - SP, Brazil
14048-900

Chris Villarreal

Apr 25, 2017, 4:56:10 PM4/25/17
to Erico Torrieri, UCSC

Dear MSc. Érico Torrieri,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. You can go to our Hg19 annotation downloads page. here, you can download any of these files that contain CpG island data:

cpgIslandExt.txt.gz
cpgIslandExtUnmasked.txt.gz
cpgIslandExtUnmasked.sql
cpgIslandExt.sql

The .sql files are useful if you're trying to build a mirror with a SQL database.

You may also use the Table Browser and select the following fields:

Assembly: hg19
Group: Regulation
Track: CpG Islands

Choose genome and then in the output field, you may add a file name if you wish to download the data. Here is a link to the CpGIslands track description page: CpGIslands.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---