hg19 refLink.txt.gz

Wu, Chao

Aug 23, 2016, 2:30:22 PM8/23/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Sarmady, Mahdi
Hi,

We are trying to download hg19 refLink.txt.gz file from your ftp service: http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg19/database/

But the file appears to be missing. Is it going to be back on the list soon or are you guys taking it off for good? Can we build it from your service?

Cheers,

Chao Wu, PhD MSc

Bioinformatics Scientist
Division of Genomic Diagnostics
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
(O) (215) 590 3529
WU...@email.chop.edu

Cath Tyner

Aug 23, 2016, 2:32:59 PM8/23/16
to Wu, Chao, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Sarmady, Mahdi
Hello Chao,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and for inquiring about the refLink file. Please note the following FAQ for this file's new location:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQdownloads#download35

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-announce+subscribe@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube

​Enjoy,​