Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Nitish Tayal

ungelesen,
12.12.2016, 11:29:4212.12.16
an gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
In the FAQ for the release of your datasets, (link: http://ucscbrowser.genap.ca/FAQ/FAQreleases.html) papAnu2 comes under the bushbaby category and papHam1 comes under the Baboon category. However, when we go to the liftover browser, the entry for baboon is papAnu2. Kindly clarify this confusion. Also, I want liftover files from human hg38 to bushbaby and baboon. So, kindly provide whatever is missing from these two.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Nitish Tayal

Chris Villarreal

ungelesen,
14.12.2016, 14:21:2114.12.16
an Nitish Tayal, UCSC

Dear Nitish Tayal,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser and for finding an error on the FAQreleases page. We have corrected the discrepancy. However, please note that the site you referenced, http://ucscbrowser.genap.ca/FAQ/FAQreleases.html, is a mirror of our site, and thus we do not know when it will be updated. You can find the corrected Release page on our site here:https://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQreleases.html. I've also added the liftOver files you've requested:

http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/liftOver/hg38ToOtoGar3.over.chain.gz
http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/liftOver/hg38ToPapAnu2.over.chain.gz

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---