Picture

1 view

邵峰

Jan 17, 2017, 10:33:10 AM1/17/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear sir or madam,
I an a doctor of Southwest University, China. I am writing to enquire weather I can use the pictures of fish in UCSC in my website? My website is an open source database of transposable elements.
Best,
Shao Feng

Christopher Lee

Jan 17, 2017, 11:23:21 AM1/17/17
to 邵峰, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hi Shao Feng,

Thank you for your question about using organism pictures on your website. Unfortunately we do not own the images, and thus you will need to ask the credited owners for their permission to use the images.

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---