Register UniProt Homo sapiens track hub as a public hub

Andrew Nightingale

Jun 27, 2016, 11:56:55 AM6/27/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Brian Lee or to whom it may concern

Thank you for all your comments and suggested changes to make the
UniProt track hub meet UCSC's guidelines to be a public track. We
believe that our track hub now follows these guidelines and wish to
register the track hub for listing in UCSC's public track hub listing.

The url for track hub hub.txt is:
ftp://ftp.uniprot.org/pub/databases/uniprot/current_release/knowledgebase/genome_annotation_tracks/UP000005640_9606_hub/hub.txt

Once again if you have any comments please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your faithfully,

Andrew Nightingale.

--
Andrew J Nightingale
Protein and Protein Families Group

Christopher Lee

Jul 1, 2016, 1:34:32 PM7/1/16
to Andrew Nightingale, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi Andrew,

Thank you using the UCSC Genome Browser and your request to add a Public Hub.

Our quality assurance team will be reviewing your hub soon, and will be contacting
you with any questions they may have. In the meantime, please read over the
public hub guidelines page to ensure your hub meets the minimal requirements:
http://genomewiki.cse.ucsc.edu/index.php/Public_Hub_Guidelines

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any
further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address
are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you
may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute