Querying for Transcript Sequences for UCSCgene.Dec2009

1 view

Fatima Naveed

Mar 22, 2018, 11:23:26 AM3/22/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

I saw that the link below describes the process to get the genome sequences for the UCSC genes for the Dec 2009 track.

However, how can we get the transcript sequences for the UCSC genes for the Dec 2009 track?

Thank you,
Fatima Naveed

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, including patient health information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.