Clostridium difficile sequences

1 view

Andony Cordero Jiménez

Jun 14, 2016, 12:17:58 PM6/14/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I am Andony Cordero, from San José, Costa Rica.

Currently, i’m a student of Microbiology at University of Costa Rica and I am working with sequences of Clostridium difficiles strains NAP1 at LIBA (Research Laboratory of Anaerobic Bacteriology). I want to ask you, if possible, that upload the sequences of NAP1 strains to your server to help me to perform my tasks.

Thank you in advance and thank your help,

Andony Cordero Jiménez
University of Costa Rica

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jun 28, 2016, 3:42:54 PM6/28/16
to Andony Cordero Jiménez, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Andony,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we are unable to add Clostridium difficiles to our Genome Browser at this time. However, we do have an experimental assembly hub which you are welcome to use: http://hgwdev.cse.ucsc.edu/gbdb/hubs/refseq/vertebrate_mammalian/hub.txt. Please note this hub has not been reviewed by our team and may contain broken links. Alternatively, you may be interested in creating and uploading your own assembly hub. More details about this process can be found in our help documentation here: https://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenpath/help/hubQuickStartAssembly.html

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo