raw data for PNPase-siRNA_RNA-seq

Melania Abrahamian

May 16, 2018, 11:16:42 AM5/16/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Encode team,

According to the following link "https://www.encodeproject.org/search/?searchTerm=pnpase" you have RNA-Seq data for HepG2/K562 cell lines that are silenced for PNPase. I was wondering whether you could please advice on the best way to have access to the raw counts for the RNA-Seq data.
There is the box labeled as "gene quantification" on each experiment webpage, could you please confirm whether these boxes contain the raw counts for RNA-Seq, and whether this is the only way to get the raw counts for replicates and controls?

I do appreciate your time and help!
Melania

----
Melania Abrahamian
Postdoctoral Scholar
Carla Koehler's Lab
University of California
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1569

Christopher Lee

May 16, 2018, 12:10:03 PM5/16/18
to Melania Abrahamian, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hello Melania,

Thank you for your question about ENCODE data. This mailing list is for questions about the data and tools contained within the UCSC Genome Browser: https://genome.ucsc.edu. It appears your question is about data obtained from the ENCODE website, and thus you would be better off contacting ENCODE directly:
https://www.encodeproject.org/help/contacts/

If I am mistaken and your question is about data you found here at the Genome Browser, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you!

Thanks,

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a
publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data,
you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

--

---