Request (phastCons7way for UMD_3.1.1/bosTau8)

mohammad reza Bakhtiarizadeh

Apr 28, 2017, 11:20:51 AM4/28/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Colleagues
I need phastCons7way file for UMD_3.1.1/bosTau8, but I could not find it in Annotation database. How can I obtain this file?

Kind reagards

--
Mohammad Reza Bakhtiarizadeh
PhD in Genetics and Animal Breeding

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

May 1, 2017, 4:00:24 PM5/1/17
to mohammad reza Bakhtiarizadeh, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your request for the phastCons7way file. Are you asking for a 7-way alignment done on bosTau8 or were you looking for a file that includes bosTau8 in the alignment? Here is a list of all official 7-way alignments:
http://genomewiki.ucsc.edu/index.php/UCSC_Multiple_Alignments

I look forward to your reply. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---

mohammad reza Bakhtiarizadeh

May 3, 2017, 10:29:47 AM5/3/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Colleagues
I really need a phastCons7way alignment done on bosTau8. But it is not in database. How can i obtain this file?

Kind regards

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

May 3, 2017, 6:31:20 PM5/3/17
to mohammad reza Bakhtiarizadeh, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for clarifying your request.
Unfortunately, we do not have any plans in the near future to create this phastCons7way file for bosTau8.