public track hub

Patrick Sullivan

Jan 23, 2017, 11:42:20 AM1/23/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi - would like to create a public track hub for a genomics consortium. May I know the next steps? Best, pfs
signature.asc

Chris Villarreal

Jan 25, 2017, 1:00:11 PM1/25/17
to Patrick Sullivan, UCSC

Dear Patrick Sullivan,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser's public track hubs. A good resource for getting started on creating your public track hub is our quick start page, https://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/help/hubQuickStart.html. Additionally, you may find tips and public hub examples here: http://genomewiki.ucsc.edu/index.php/Public_Hub_Guidelines. When your public hub is complete you will send us a link where we will then examine the hub and give feedback on improvements if needed. Once the hub is approved we will display it in our public hubs list.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---