The problem of http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgCustom

金史留青

Apr 17, 2017, 10:58:38 AM4/17/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear team of the UCSC Genome Informatics Group
        I am a user of the UCSC explited by your team and very sorry to trouble you to consult some questions about the   Add Costom Tracks.The specific matter is as the follow,

the adjunct is a file of gff used in this error.It would appreciated you if you could give me some suggestions about this problem as soon as your convenice time.
 Long for yours reply
Yours Shuai

Matthew Speir

Apr 20, 2017, 4:38:30 PM4/20/17
to 金史留青, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Shuai,

Thank you for your question about loading GFF files into the UCSC Genome Browser as custom tracks.

Are you using our main site, http://genome.ucsc.edu/, or one of our mirrors, http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu/ or http://genome-asia.ucsc.edu/? Additionally, would you be willing to provide us with the GFF file that causes this error? Information about about the organism and assembly version you are looking at would be helpful as well. You can send this GFF file directly if you do not wish to share it with the public list.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group
--

---