error message

1 view

Kitamura, Eiko

Oct 10, 2016, 10:57:34 AM10/10/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi

We got an error message (please see the atteached) when opening UCSC browser.

Could you please help us resolve the issue?

Thank you.

Eiko

Eiko Kitamura, PhD

Research Manager | Integrated Genomics Core

Georgia Cancer Center

Augusta University

1410 Laney walker Blvd | CN-2142 | Augusta, GA 30912

Office:  706.721.5471  |  Fax:  706.721.8354

Email:  ekit...@augusta.edu

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 9.44.14 AM.png

Christopher Lee

Oct 10, 2016, 11:57:12 AM10/10/16
to Kitamura, Eiko, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Eiko,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! We are looking into it now. I can let you know when we have it resolved.

Thanks,

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---

Christopher Lee

Oct 10, 2016, 12:27:06 PM10/10/16
to Kitamura, Eiko, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi Eiko,

Thanks again for reporting these issues to us! We have now resolved them and our site should be usable. Please let us know if you run into any more problems.

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any
further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

Kitamura, Eiko

Oct 10, 2016, 1:46:35 PM10/10/16