gene description page for new organisms

hakim tafer

Oct 4, 2016, 12:00:46 PM10/4/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi

I am working with non-model fungi and routinely assemble genomes, annotate them, functionally annotate genes (Interproscan, Cazy Merops Phi etc...).
I currently use the gbib to locally display annotation tracks.This works well and i am happy with it.

I am looking for a way to display gene description pages for these fungal genes.
I was wondering if there is a way to generate descriptions pages from my annotation and functional annotation data, i.e. get something like

given the fact that all annotations (gene, functional, kegg, etc...) are locally saved in tabular format and are not available in Uniprot/NCBI/Ensembl etc....

Thank you in advance