RE: Error message for Table browser

Sujata Bhatt

Jun 23, 2016, 1:15:02 PM6/23/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I am having an issue while using Genome Browser/TableBrowser

I am using it to create a BED file

Track: RefSeq Genes

Output format: BES- browser extensible data

Send Output to : Galaxy

Table: refGene

When I have these settings, and I paste gene name in the paste list.

It gives me the below erroe, even though the gene is in NCBI recognizable format.

Warning/Error(s):

  • Note: 1 of the 1 given identifiers have no match in table refGene, field name. Try the "describe table schema" button for more information about the table and field.
    1 missing identifier(s):
    abca4

    Complete list of missing identifiers

 OK

Can you please look into the issue.

I tried using Ensemble Gene too in the track box.

But it returns the same error.

Thanks,

Sujata Bhatt

Casey Eye Molecular Diagnostics

Portland OR

Cath Tyner

Jun 23, 2016, 8:15:35 PM6/23/16
to Sujata Bhatt, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Sujata,

Thanks for using the UCSC Genome Browser and for submitting your questions regarding the Table Browser.

We believe that there was a momentary issue causing this which is now resolved. Can you please try your query again? Please respond to this forum if you continue to experience this problem so that we can assist you further.

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private data help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu

​Enjoy,​

Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---