Upgrade of UCSC viewer ?

Jean-Philippe Villemin

Oct 18, 2017, 11:02:51 AM10/18/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

I was wondering if you have recently done an upgrade because my tracks in my hub have a strange behavior since this morning. Some tracks have disappeared and some are overlapping and they should not because I didn't change anything in my configuration. The display is very weird.

Thanks,

--
Jean-Philippe Villemin   Bioinformatics, Software Engineer -

IGH (Institute of Human Genetics)
Team: Splicing and Epigenetics
141 rue de la Cardonille
Montpellier France 4094 cedex 5
jpvil...@gmail.com

Christopher Lee

Oct 18, 2017, 4:22:48 PM10/18/17
to Jean-Philippe Villemin, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List
Hi Jean Philippe,

Thanks again for the bug report, the error you found should be fixed
now. Please let us know if you have any further issues!

Thanks again,

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute