Changing Email address associated with an account

Marie M. Suner

Apr 26, 2017, 11:14:48 AM4/26/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

My Email address for work is going to be changing in the near future, and I would like to be able to change my Email address associated with my UCSC account.  Would it be possible for you to let me know how to do this.

Regards,

Marie Marthe Suner
m...@sanger.ac.uk
Senior Computer Biologist,
HAVANA Team,
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute,
U.K

Christopher Lee

May 1, 2017, 10:42:07 AM5/1/17
to Marie M. Suner, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your question about changing the email associated with
your account. Once your email address has officially changed, send an
email to our non-public mailing list, genom...@soe.ucsc.edu, and we
will change the email address for you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a
publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data,
you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute