Nextrow failed

Delong Zhou

Apr 17, 2018, 11:37:39 AM4/17/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I got the following msg upon opening UCSC genome browser:

Warning/Error(s):
  • nextRow failed
  • mySQL error 1194: Table 'snp150Common' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (profile=<noProfile>, host=mysqlrr, db=hg19)

I believe it's a temporary issue with that track.

Best,

Delong

Brian Lee

Apr 17, 2018, 11:44:21 AM4/17/18
to Delong Zhou, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Delong,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and reporting this issue where there was an error message about the snp150Common table.

We appreciate your help reporting this occurence so we can be more aware of these problems. Thank you again for using and helping improve the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions and reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu messages will be archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

Training videos & resources: http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html