question about bedGraphToBigWig

张炜煜

Dec 9, 2016, 11:10:30 AM12/9/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
genomeCoverageBed -ibam SRR2048235.bam -bg -trackline -split -g mm10.chrom.sizes > mytrack.bedGraph
bedGraphToBigWig mytrack.bedGraph mm10.chrom.sizes out.bw

Those are the processes I used to generate the bigwig file out.bw. After I pasted the url to UCSC, I got this error message:"http://ch8316f5eyu.220idc.cn/test/out.bw is not a bpt b-plus tree index file". I really need your help, Thanks!!!!!!

Chris Villarreal

Dec 9, 2016, 5:48:49 PM12/9/16
to 张炜煜, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Zhang Wei Yu,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. We need a little more information in order to help you. Could you please send the SRR2048235.bam and mytrack.bedGraph files? You may send them directly to me.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---