Track Hub addition

Cotney,Justin

Apr 11, 2017, 5:14:51 PM4/11/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

We would like to add our Chromatin Data to the public track hub listing.  Our hub.txt file is located here: https://cotneylab.cam.uchc.edu/~jcotney/CRANIOFACIAL_HUB/Craniofacial_Data_Hub.txt

If there are any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin L. Cotney, PhD  |  Assistant Professor
Genetics and Genome Sciences  |  UConn Health
263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030-6403
Office: 860.679.8579  |  Cell: 203.809.9986  |  Fax: 860.679.8345
cotney.research.uchc.edu

Chris Villarreal

Apr 12, 2017, 10:54:30 AM4/12/17
to Cotney,Justin, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Justin L. Cotney,

Thank you for building a public hub to share the display of your data in the UCSC Genome Browser!

A work ticket has been created and we will begin looking at your hub to give a final review before it is added to our public hubs page, it is unclear how long that may take at the current moment.

You can review this Public Hub Guidelines page to get an idea of what suggestions may be needed:http://genomewiki.ucsc.edu/index.php/Public_Hub_Guidelines

Thank you again for your using the UCSC Genome Browser and all your time building this hub to share. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---