In-silico PCR module down

1 view

Nathaniel Jue

Oct 5, 2016, 6:03:27 PM10/5/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Can't seem to access in silico PCR module on the genome browser website. Down on your end? Seems like everything ok on mine, but not sure.

Thanks,
Nate Jue

--
Nathaniel K. Jue, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Matthew Speir

Oct 5, 2016, 6:05:51 PM10/5/16
to Nathaniel Jue, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Nate,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are currently looking into it. I can let you know when we have resolved it.

In the meantime, however, you can use one of our official mirrors in Asia, http://genome-asia.ucsc.edu, or Europe, http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu/.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Matthew Speir

Oct 5, 2016, 6:49:06 PM10/5/16
to Nathaniel Jue, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Nate,

Thanks again for reporting these issues to us! We have now resolved them and our site should be usable. Please let us know if you run into any more problems.