hg38 liftOver chain file for Gibbon (nomLeu)

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ivan Adzhubey

未讀,
2017年10月11日 下午3:14:582017/10/11
收件者:gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

Would it be possible to provide hg38 to nomLeu (Gibbon) liftOver chain file? It
is present for hg19 but not for hg38 assembly for some reason.

Thanks,
Ivan

--
Ivan Adzhubey, Ph.D.
Instructor

dispose of the e-mail.

Christopher Lee

未讀,
2017年10月12日 中午12:58:492017/10/12
收件者:Ivan Adzhubey、UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your request. The hg38->nomLeu3 and nomLeu3->hg38 liftover
files are now available on our downloads server:
http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/liftOver/hg38ToNomLeu3.over.chain.gz
http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/nomLeu3/liftOver/nomLeu3ToHg38.over.chain.gz

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
you have any further
questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to
that address are archived
on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive
data, you may send it instead
to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute
> --
>
> ---

Ivan Adzhubey

未讀,
2017年10月12日 下午6:57:162017/10/12
收件者:UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List、Christopher Lee
Thanks, Chris!

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:58:45 PM EDT Christopher Lee wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Thanks for your request. The hg38->nomLeu3 and nomLeu3->hg38 liftover
> files are now available on our downloads server:
> http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/liftOver/hg38ToNomLeu3.over.c
> hain.gz
> http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/nomLeu3/liftOver/nomLeu3ToHg38.ov
> er.chain.gz
>
> Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
> you have any further
> questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to
> that address are archived
> on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive
> data, you may send it instead
> to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.
>
> Christopher Lee
> UCSC Genomics Institute
>
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Ivan Adzhubey
>
> <iadz...@rics.bwh.harvard.edu> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would it be possible to provide hg38 to nomLeu (Gibbon) liftOver chain
> > file? It is present for hg19 but not for hg38 assembly for some reason.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ivan

回覆所有人
回覆作者