Panu3.0

Ellen Elizabeth Quillen

May 11, 2018, 2:19:15 PM5/11/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I’m curious if and when the newest baboon genome assembly (Panu 3.0) will be integrated into the browser?

Thank you for all of your assistance,

Ellen

Ellen Quillen, PhD

Assistant Professor

Center for Precision Medicine

Department of Internal Medicine-Molecular Medicine

Tel: 336-716-2651

cid:image001.gif@01D33D1F.C1A6C910

Matthew Speir

May 11, 2018, 5:17:05 PM5/11/18
to Ellen Elizabeth Quillen, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello, Ellen.

Thank you for your question about the Panu 3.0 genome availability in the UCSC Genome Browser.

We have this assembly version available on our development server here: http://genome-test.soe.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGateway?db=papAnu4. Note that this assembly has yet to undergo our standard quality assurance checks and data may change before being released to our public website. Unfortunately, I don't have an estimate of when this assembly will become available on our public site.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Training videos & resources: http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html
Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

--

---

Matthew Speir
Outreach, User Experience, Quality Assurance and User Support
HCA, CIRM, and UCSC Genome Browser
UCSC Genomics Institute