Transcription factors alignment at specific assembly

aleša Kristan

Sep 20, 2016, 12:51:49 PM9/20/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear sirs/madams

I need to align transcription factors to the sequence of a gene, and due to my previous research I would like to use the GRCh38/hg38 assembly of human genome. I find transcription factors ChIP-seq from ENCODE aligned just at previous assembly, but it is possible to find it also for the latest one?

Thank you for any information,

Kind regards,

Alesa

Luvina Guruvadoo

Sep 21, 2016, 3:53:08 PM9/21/16
to aleša Kristan, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Alesa,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have an ENCODE transcription factor track for the human hg38 assembly. However, you may be interested in the ORegAnno track which displays transcription factor binding sites on hg38. You can read more about this track here:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg38&g=oreganno

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo