custom track bedgraph download

Jean-Pierre Desvignes

Jan 24, 2017, 11:28:15 AM1/24/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

I try to download a previous uploaded bedgraph from my session file with custom track. However the data are too large to be downloaded.
For bigwig I get all URL to redownload its. But for bedgraph I can't do that.

Could you tell me how download the whole bedgraph from my session, please ?
I want to convert these tracks from mm9 to mm10 genome version.

Thank you very much.

Jean-Pierre

--
Jean pierre Desvignes - IGE Bioinformatique - UMR_S 910 Génétique Médicale et Génomique Fonctionnelle
Aix-Marseille Université - TIMONE - 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin - 13005 Marseille

Chris Villarreal

Jan 31, 2017, 2:48:09 PM1/31/17
to Jean-Pierre Desvignes, UCSC

Dear Jean-Pierre,

Thank you for your question about the UCSC Genome Browser. Can you please send us a link to this session? You may send this directly to me.

Thanks again,

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Jean-Pierre Desvignes <jean-pierr...@univ-amu.fr> wrote:
Hi,

I try to download a previous uploaded bedgraph from my session file with custom track. However the data are too large to be downloaded.
For bigwig I get all URL to redownload its. But for bedgraph I can't do that.

Could you tell me how download the whole bedgraph from my session, please ?
I want to convert these tracks from mm9 to mm10 genome version.

Thank you very much.

Jean-Pierre

--
Jean pierre Desvignes - IGE Bioinformatique - UMR_S 910 Génétique Médicale et Génomique Fonctionnelle
Aix-Marseille Université - TIMONE - 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin - 13005 Marseille
Afin de respecter l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet email que si nécessaire.

--

---