Option for GRCh38 missing on custom tracks page

Nechooshtan, Gal

Dec 19, 2017, 5:23:35 PM12/19/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Genome Browser staff,
While browsing the GRCh38 human genome, I was trying to add some custom tracks. However, even before adding the tracks, the "assembly" dropdown menu is missing the GRCh38/hg38 option (see attached screenshot).
I tried to reset my settings and deleted all cookies, but to no avail. Additionally, the same thing happens with the European and Asian mirrors.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gal.

Gal Nechooshtan
Postdoc
Gingeras Lab
CSHL
screenshot.jpg

Cath Tyner

Dec 19, 2017, 5:26:25 PM12/19/17
to Nechooshtan, Gal, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Gal,

I just ran an update which temporarily hid hg38 from that list. If you refresh your internet browser, you should see the hg38 assembly now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please respond to this list if you have further questions.

Thank you for contacting the UCSC Genome Browser support team.
Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

Join us on Social Media! FacebookTwitter, Wordpress BlogYouTube
UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (for new data & software)
Request on-site training & workshops at your institution

​Enjoy,​
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---