Release of dbsnp142 for hg19 on the public ftp.

Karel de Groot

Feb 20, 2015, 12:37:15 PM2/20/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi,

I  was wondering when the dbsnp142 file will be released on the public ftp?

Thanks,

Karel

Jonathan Casper

Feb 23, 2015, 3:24:40 PM2/23/15
to Karel de Groot, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello Karel,

Thank you for your report of missing files on our download server at http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu! It revealed an issue with our automated data dump system. That issue has been corrected, and the files for our release of snp142 data should be available by tomorrow. If you would rather download them immediately, they should already be available on our alternate download server at http://hgdownload-sd.sdsc.edu.

Please note that there are some outstanding issues with the snp142 track data, as noted here: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/d/topic/genome/rGOdRkJwVfk/discussion.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu or genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. Questions sent to those addresses will be archived in publicly-accessible forums for the benefit of other users. If your question contains sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

--
Jonathan Casper
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group