Sus Scrofa11.1

Raquel Pinho

Oct 18, 2017, 11:02:51 AM10/18/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any plan to add the new reference for pigs genome released this year?

Thank you!

Raquel

Christopher Lee

Oct 18, 2017, 11:11:06 AM10/18/17
to Raquel Pinho, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List
Hi Raquel,

Thank you for your question about Sus Scrofa 11.1. The assembly is
available on our development server, but has not yet been reviewed for
quality, and is subject to change. For information on how to access
this assembly, please see this previously answered mailing list
question about susScr11:
https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/d/msg/genome/vE0kXDG42Eg/l_cGe7M4AgAJ

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If
you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a
publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data,
you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute