Dog Canfam3.1 dbSNPs vcf

SadafAmbreen

Jan 3, 2018, 11:38:31 AM1/3/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,
I need help to download the CamFam3.1 dnSNPs vcf file. Kindly share the link. I search a lot, i can not find it. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you
 Regards
 Sadaf Ambreen

Christopher Lee

Jan 3, 2018, 7:19:14 PM1/3/18
to SadafAmbreen, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hi Sadaf,

Thank you for your question about downloading canFam3 dbSnp data in VCF. I believe the data you are looking for is here:
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/snp/organisms/dog_9615/

If you are inquiring about the data in the public hub "Broad Improved Canine Annotation v1", you will need to contact the hub creators for more information about the track data:
vertebra...@broadinstitute.org

If your question is indeed about dbSnp data, you would be better off asking them directly about where to find the data:
snp-...@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Also, in the future, you only need to send your question to one of our mailing lists, and not to multiple lists:

- General questions about UCSC tools or data: gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
- Questions involving private data: genom...@soe.ucsc.edu
- Questions involving mirror sites: genome...@ose.ucsc.edu

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

--

---