Balt Question

Thuluz Meza

Sep 6, 2016, 10:54:16 AM9/6/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Genome Browser software,

We are asking about if we could set of a Blat analysis by a clustering of 4 different kinds and make a "kind of summary cons" of each of those groups?

We are open for collaboration,

With kindest regards

--
Thuluz Meza Menchaca, M. Sc., Ph. D.
Profesor/Investigador Titular "C"

Christopher Lee

Sep 7, 2016, 1:04:08 PM9/7/16
to Thuluz Meza, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List

Hi Thuluz,

Thank you for your question and for using the UCSC Genome Browser. Can you elaborate further on your question? We are unsure as to what you are asking.

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Christopher Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---