Problem with mm10

ZP Han

Apr 22, 2015, 12:06:28 PM4/22/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

Our users have problem to browser mm10 by simply submitting its default on
the top page below

http://genome.molbiol.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/hgTracks?hgHubConnect.destUrl=..%2Fcgi-bin%2FhgTracks&clade=mammal&org=Mouse&db=mm10&position=chr12%3A56%2C694%2C976-56%2C714%2C605&hgt.positionInput=enter+position%2C+gene+symbol+or+search+terms&hgt.suggestTrack=knownGene&Submit=submit&hgsid=63314&pix=1187

And it returns almost blank and shows the following error/warning

* Can't start query:
select genoStart,genoEnd from rmskJoinedBaseline where (bin=1017 or
bin=127 or bin=15 or bin=1 or bin=0 or bin=4681 ) and genoStart<56714605 and
genoEnd>56694975 and genoName = 'chr12'

* mySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'genoStart' in 'field list'

Please can anyone help. Thanks.

Luvina Guruvadoo

Apr 22, 2015, 3:39:11 PM4/22/15
to ZP Han, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Zong-pei,

The link you provided is a mirror of the UCSC Genome Browser. Our main site is https://genome.ucsc.edu. We suggest you contact the folks who maintain this mirror site to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Luvina Guruvadoo

Apr 27, 2015, 11:59:57 AM4/27/15
to ZP Han, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello ZP,

We recently released a new track (RepeatMasker Viz) which required some custom code to handle that particular visualization. It sounds like your mirror could be missing this bit of code. You could update your CGIs, or as a temporary fix, click the "configure tracks and display" link, scroll down and hide the RepeatMasker Viz. track.