one problem of Variant Annotation Integrator

繼武吳

Oct 7, 2016, 12:11:24 PM10/7/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Excuse me

I have run  "Variant Annotation Integrator"
But the result have following message and did not finish the annotation.

commaSepWordFromIx: Bad index 2 for string 'B'

I have check my vcf file and did not find any problem.
And also I sorted my vcf file  by following order.
chr1,chr10,chr11,chr12,chr13,chr14,chr15,chr16,chr17,chr18,chr19,chr2,chr20,chr21,chr22,chr3,chr4,chr5,chr6,chr7,chr8,chr9,chrX,chrY

Thanks for your help

--
Wu Chi-Wu (吳繼武)
Research Assistant

Brian Lee

Oct 7, 2016, 9:44:15 PM10/7/16
to 繼武吳, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Wu Chi-Wu,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and informing us about the issue you have been seeing on the Variant Annotation Integrator.

Our engineers have investigated the error you were experiencing and created a possible fix on our development server. Please try loading your VCF file and completing the same steps you were experiencing on our public site on our test server: http://genome-test.soe.ucsc.edu/

Please let us know if the new code on our test server solves your problem.

Also, please note our test server is used for testing purposes only and is not intended for general public use. Data and tools on the test site are under development, have not been reviewed for quality, and are subject to change at any time.

Thank you again for your inquiry and using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute

Chris Villarreal

Oct 17, 2016, 5:00:18 PM10/17/16
to 繼武吳, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Wu Chi-Wu,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser. The issue you have been seeing on the Variant Annotation Integrator is now fixed and you should be able to run your query without any problems. I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

-Chris V
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---