Conservation scores for rn6 genome assembly

Saini, Harleen

Jan 10, 2017, 11:22:34 AM1/10/17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, harlee...@umassmed.edu
Hi,

I am looking for conservation scores (phastCons/PhyloP) for Rat Jul. 2014 (RGSC 6.0/rn6) assembly. Are those data currently available or in the pipeline for availability?

I did find rn5 conservation scores, however, I performed all my analysis using rn6 and having the conservation scores for that assembly would be ideal and much appreciated.

Thank you!
Harleen Saini
Moore/Eddy Labs
UMMS/Harvard

Luvina Guruvadoo

Jan 11, 2017, 4:52:47 PM1/11/17
to Saini, Harleen, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, harlee...@umassmed.edu
Hello Harleen,

Thank you for your question. At this time we do not have a conservation track available for the rat (rn6) assembly, but we do have plans to add it in the future. There's no time estimate as to when it will be available. If you wish to be notified of this release and any other release announcements, please subscribe to our list here.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo