About D. virilis (Aug. 2005 (Agencourt prelim/droVir2)) Alignment Net file

Zhibo Ma

Jan 9, 2018, 2:39:13 PM1/9/18
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi,

I have been using your genome-test browser for viewing some pairwise alignment results of dm3 vs droVir3 and dm3 vs droVir2. It has been really helpful. There is a dm3 vs droVir2 net track in the genome-test browser. However I couldn’t find the dm3 vs droVir2 net file in the download section under dm3 pairwise alignments. Only the dm3-droVir3 net file is available for downloading.

Since the genome-test browser includes the dm3-droVir2 Net track, I am wondering if you could help provide me a link to download the dm3-droVir2 Net file. It will be really helpful to me on evaluating a tool I developed.

Really appreciate!

Zhibo

Zhibo Ma

Ph.D. Candidate

Department of Cellular Biology

University of Georgia

Athens GA 30605

Brian Lee

Jan 11, 2018, 1:22:06 PM1/11/18
to Zhibo Ma, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Zhibo,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your question about loacting the dm3 to droVir2 files.

Here are some locations for the files on our test server:

http://hgdownload-test.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/dm3/vsDroVir2/
http://hgdownload-test.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/droVir2/vsDm3/

http://hgdownload-test.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/dm3/liftOver/
http://hgdownload-test.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/droVir2/liftOver/

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further questions and reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu messages will be archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

Training videos & resources: http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html
Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

--

---